Am I wasting my time?

Forums Secret Admirer Am I wasting my time?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TheMindfulOne 3 months ago.

• Author

cheam

It’s been a while since I’ve spoken to you like this. I wish I knew what you’re thinking, what you’ve always been thinking. I wish that I could understand why I always come back to you. This is the third or fourth time and my feelings never left, and I really wonder if yours ever did. I feel like such a fool for continuously falling for you over and over, not able to move on I guess. There’s just nobody that can match your perfection. Things are a bit different now and I hope we can figure things out because if we don’t, I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever have feelings for anyone again. I’m young, I probably still don’t know what love is, but I’m convinced that this is the closest to love I’ve been. You’re an extraordinary person, and I hope you know that.

• #606 Reply

TheMindfulOne

Whoever you are, I hope it works out for you. And if it doesn’t, I still hope that you’ll be able to find someone to be happy with. It will get better.

Reply To: Am I wasting my time?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: