To the people I miss.

Forums Loneliness To the people I miss.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  histranger 3 months ago.

• Author

twomoreweeks

I miss you.

Lately I’ve been wishing I could just go back to the time we first met. You were really nice to me, we had so much fun back then. Being able to see you everyday at work was my motivation. I would even come early or stay late just to hang out with you. We were chatty all day.

I really thought that this friendship would last but things have changed. Life got in the way. I understand that you have become busy with more important things. I tried re-connecting with you, I would even move my afterwork schedules everytime you would agree to hang out with me. But lately, you stopped checking on my messages. I kind of hate living in this social media era. I wish I could call you all the time and tell you how my day went and yours too. Funny how I always include you in my plans.

Because of what you made me feel, we have become strangers again. I guess you don’t have another room for a new friend. I really thought we were going strong.

I wish you all the best in what’s ahead of you. Don’t worry, I will be always thankful for the opportunity to get to meet you. For now, I am trying to heal these wounds you have left.

• #612 Reply

histranger

this is the post that i have been able to recognize myself in the most so far.

Reply To: To the people I miss.

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: